Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's in a name?

Well, I don't really have a whole lot to update about today, so I decided to post about a few things that I have thought about today! For one, last night we traded in my mini van for a GMC Yukon XL. It is roomy, pretty & perfect for our growing family! I love it! I just can't wait until I can look back at her in her car seat as I'm driving down the road! The other thing I thought about today was trying to find somewhere that does framed name meanings to hang on the wall in her room. All of our other four children were named simply becasue we liked the name. Well, not only do we both love the name Samantha Grace, the meaning is beautiful. Samantha means "LISTENER OF GOD." What more could we hope for our little girl than to be a listener of God? And the name Grace has many meanings; Ellegance, Mercy and The freely given, unmerited favor and love of God. A perfect name for a special little girl. And all that said, we will call her SAM!

No comments: