Monday, February 4, 2008

Shopping Day With Charley!!!

I know you are all just on the edge of your seats, waiting to hear how my shopping trip with Charley went on Saturday. Although he may not admit it, I really think he had fun shopping for our little Samantha! First we went to breakfast and "talked adoption" while we ate. Then it was off to Babies R Us. We decided on an adorable stroller & infant carseat/carrier (love the polka dots!) We also picked up bottles, pacifiers and a few other baby necessities. Next was Costco (boring). Lastly, BABY GAP (I know, you're shocked!!!) To all of you who participated in my gift card shower, THANK YOU! I had so much fun shopping!!!




5 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Nice work...not that I expected anything less ;-) Everything is super cute!

Julie said...

So cute!! I really love the stroller and bikini. I'm glad you enjoyed your day too!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Julie; my favorites are the stroller and the bikini! I love your taste Heather!

Sandra & Steve said...

The stroller is great! And I've already commented on your great taste in baby clothes and you don't disappoint with these latest purchases. You inspire me to cut loose and BUY!

Dana said...

I hope you have plenty of Rubbermaids to put away all of the clothes that are not going to fit in the closet.... ha! Everything is so cute, of course. Oh to shop like you!!