Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY EASTER! / Sam's Room!










Hope everyone had a great
Easter! We spent the weekend in Oklahoma and both mine and Charley's family spent Easter together at my mom & dad's house. It was great to see everyone. Saturday, my parents had a surprise party for my 30th B'Day! That was a lot of fun! We got home this evening (Easter Sunday) and got motivated to work on Sam's room. Here are some "sneak-peak" pics of her room (Charley putting up the chair-rail). We will paint it white tomorrow and hope to have her room finished next weekend. So exciting!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Very Pink!!! It is looking really good. Put some more pics on once the furniture is in. I can't wait to see it! I can't wait to see HER!!!

Heather Field said...

Yes, it is VERY pink, but very cute! I will post more pics of her room once it's done. I have a few more finishing touches to do! I can't wait to see her too!!! I'm ready NOW!!! Hopefully we will have her picture some time in June. First we have to survive the homestudy! Wish us luck!

Anonymous said...

i love the color. it is great.