Friday, April 6, 2007

Wait...wait ...wait...

Waiting & paperwork are a big part of the adoption process. Although the paperwork can be overwhelming, waiting is really hard. I wish I had some major updates of our progress, but nothing yet, just ticking away days of the waiting period. (By the way, there are two big waiting periods: one while you're waiting on documents to complete your dossier, and one after you get your referral, which is the picture and info on your child, as you wait for your travel date.) Unfortunately, we are still in the middle of the first waiting period. I think the second waiting period will be easier though as I'll have her sweet picture to look at whenever I want. It will seem so much more real then. Oh, and as far as the bedrooms go, we are moving along well! I will probably end up posting pictures of them soon. We are still finishing the details of Kalee & Kristen's rooms. Charley painted Samantha's room last night, but we still have to put up the chair-rail and get her furniture set up in there. It's going to be so "little girly!"

No comments: