Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good Books


Who loves a good book? I do, I do!!! Speaking of books, I ordered some books from Amazon the other day. To tell you the truth, I don't even remember all of them that I ordered, but I know for sure I bought the book that Cherie Clark wrote, "After Sorrow Comes Joy." After all the buzz about it on the PLAN yahoo group, I decided it is a must read. Does anyone have any great adoption books (for adults or children) they'd reccommend? I have one that I read for the first time 5 years ago. Since then I have read it another two or three times. It is an amazing book titled "The Strength of Mercy." If you are interested in reading it but have a hard time finding it, let me know and I'll let you know how to get a copy. You won't regret the time spent reading this book!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm back...follow the links.

Sue said...

You most certainly can still follow along! Our link was in the post you commented on, but here is the addy...

http://waitingforoursweetpea. wordpress.com