Thursday, October 25, 2007

7 Weeks Ago...

We were DTV (Dossier To Vietnam). I have to admit, those 7 weeks have gone by fairly quickly for me. Most families with our agency wait an average of 3 months from DTV until referral, in which case, we could be half way through this wait. BUT....there are also families who have waited as long as 5 months. We know that it is all in God's perfect timing, but it sure would be nice to know when that is going to be!

Nothing much planned for this weekend. Maybe a little retail therapy and maybe I'll do a little work in Samantha's room. I still have quite a few things to hang up on the walls, but I have to get Charley in there to help me. If I wasn't waiting on him, it would already be done :o)

3 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Let's HOPE that the wait doesn't get to 5 months! Have fun shopping! I may be doing a little bit of that too ;-)

Julie said...

Wow! I can't believe it's already been 7 weeks! Hang in there...Samantha is getting closer to you every day!

Maria said...

Waiting right along with you for your baby!! Can't wait until your referral!

Maria
PAP