Wednesday, October 3, 2007

To Keep Me Busy...


Well, nothing new or exciting this week, yet (each day holds hope). To keep myself busy, I started my packing list! WOW! What an undertaking!!! So far it's 5 pages long. I wonder how many suitcases it would take to get all 5 pages in there??? I'm sure it would be more than what Charley will let me bring! So I guess instead of coming up with more things to add to the list, I'll be thinking of what I need to take off the list! I know that even the thought of making a packing list right now is a little premature, but atleast I know I'll be READY when that day comes. Back to day dreaming for now!!!

5 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Share the list when you're done. I haven't even given packing a thought!

Julie said...

You're way ahead of me! Good for you! I'd love to see your list too.

Unknown said...

Don't worry... my packing list is 3 pages, 3 colums each page. I also need to do some reducing. My biggest fear is all the medicine they say to bring. I'll need a suitcase just for that.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally dreading that chore. I'm not the most efficient packer, so I'm probably going to need to re-pack about a dozen times...not looking forward to that!

Anonymous said...

Check out this customizable travel packing list

That will help you narrow it down. ;)