Thursday, November 29, 2007

12 Weeks DTV!!! (and things are happening!)

Today marks 12 weeks of waiting since our dossier went to Vietnam. With each week that passes, I wonder how many more weeks I will have to wait before I get to see her sweet face. BUT...things are happening! A few more families with our agency received referrals yesterday and today. (If you are one of those families and you are reading this, A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!) I am soooooo ready for it to be our turn to get "THE CALL!"

9 comments:

Jennifer's Family said...

How exciting!

Julie said...

I wonder how many more weeks too! It's nice to see things moving a bit again!

Anne said...

I know, it's so exciting!!! This really gives me hope again. Today marks one year in our adoption process, and it might be a big day (we're waiting for news that we are DTV!) ;)

Cheryl said...

Yes,it's so exciting to see the referrals coming in! Your day will come too!

Sue said...

Yay! Hoping you see your little one soon!!!

sue and gary said...

That's very encouraging that other families are getting referrals. Your time will come very soon!

Sue

Sandra & Steve said...

You and Jenna are my favorite blogs...you keep me going...I voted for Dec. referral for you..hope it happens!Sandra

Kelli said...

It was very exciting to hear about the new referrals! Hopefully I will be reading about your referral soon!

LaLa said...

congrats on being DTV for 3 months..hope you hear something soon : )