Thursday, November 8, 2007

9 Weeks DTV & GYMBOREE SALE!!!


Today we have been DTV for 9 weeks! (I prefer to count weeks verses months as it seems to go a little quicker that way. To me, 9 weeks sounds better than 2 months, bigger number!!!) The past two days have been a little rough in the Vietnam adoption world and I won't go in to all the details, but please join me in prayer for ALL of the families that are in the Vietnam adoption process, especially the families who are in Vietnam right now. They need your prayers.

On a lighter note...starting today (and ending on Sunday, Nov. 11th) Gymboree is having a 30% off Circle of Friends sale (this includes regular & clearance). Coupon is required for discount on in store purchases and a code is required for online purchases. Email me and I can email you the coupon if you need one! HAPPY SHOPPING!!! (Yes, I'll be going tonight...pics of the dammage tomorrow!)

6 comments:

sue and gary said...

I would LOVE the coupon! Too bad we won't be back from Vietnam before the 11th!! I know things will all work out!

Sue

R&H said...

Oh yes please send me the coupon!!!
I love gymboree and I've been eying a couple of adorable outfits for my little sweetie.
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Jacob, Angie, Dakota, and Austin said...

oh please send me the coupon i would love that. if you have the code for online i would love that. it is so hard to get out and about with a sick one right now.

thank you
Angie

Jen said...

yay! I love sales!
please send it to me-
jen_eager@yahoo.com

Julie said...

I'm off for a little retail therapy myself today. I hope you had fun!

Sarah & Seth said...

So...I went today and it was a bad deal...too much damage! Thanks for the reminder.