Friday, December 28, 2007

16 Weeks DTV (and to add to my collection!!!)


Well, here we are....still counting!!! To be honest, I was a little sad that there was no Christmas miracle referral for us. I was really hoping we would get "THE CALL" right before Christmas, but I guess little Samantha isn't ready just yet. I am really enjoying my 11 days off. I've done some shopping and some cleaning/organizing. I couldn't resist this little sweater and matching hat from Gymboree! If it weren't for having my two boys with me, I probably would have bought more, but my boys HATE shopping! (Like father, like sons!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute :) I was just checking out the Carter's outlet today, but they said come back in 2.5wks. and the prices will be "rock-bottom" ;)

i too have already collected *quite* the extensive collection of girl things, and i'm not even DTV yet!!! LOL!!! : P

alice

Leslie & Shaune said...

Heather - that sweater and hat are so cute. I finally broke and bought a sleeper for our baby to be. I haven't purchased much up til now but the closer we get the more I want to start getting ready and start celebrating what is to come.

Leslie

Julie said...

That is an adorable hat and sweater Heather. Hang in there! It doesn't have to be Christmas for a miracle to happen...

sue and gary said...

Very cute! I couldn't resist the Poodle collection for Sara. Gymboree is very dangerous!!

Sue

stollmyheart said...

Cute. I was checking out the Cupcake collection last time I was there!

Cara said...

Too cute! Hoping for new referrals soon too!

Anne said...

Hi Heather! Just wanted to say congrats on making it to the 16 week DTV mark--you're getting closer! I am so anxious to hear about more referrals. But until then, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope 2008 is a great one for you and your family ;)
-Anne