Friday, December 21, 2007

Tis The Season! (for shopping)


As we get even closer to the day we have Sam in our arms I am troubled with the idea of shopping! Christmas is almost here and the shopping still is not done (as if Heather is ever done). I dont usually post, the few times I have they were erased almost immediately but I had to comment on the whole "each new week holds new hope/new outfit" philosophy my wife has here lately. Somedays I am ready for Sam to be here as much as Heather is, but today I had a thought. If my wife is shopping for Samantha this much now how much more will she shop after she is home? Heather just walked through the door with TWO new outfits (I guess this makes up for last week) and a very special rubber ducky picked out by Cody just for Sam. So here I sit after 304 days since we started and 15 weeks since DTV impatiently waiting and at the same time dreading the lonely nights sitting at home while my wife and new daughter are out and about shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping, and yes even more shopping. I sure hope Samantha likes to Shop! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Cute Charley! Merry Christmas and happy shopping days ahead for you all ;-)

Cheers!
Jenna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.