Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 400 & Another New Look!!!

Once again, a blog make-over!!! A big THANK YOU to my very talented friend Jenna for giving our little space on the web a fresh new look! Now we are ready for our referral! I have bought everything on my list for travel, everything (and way more) that a baby could ever need, we have all the plans together for our kids when we leave for Vietnam, and we even have a great new blog look to announce Miss Samantha!

Today marks 400 days since we began our adoption. Is that possible? Actually, I guess the question is, can I possibly survive another hundred or so days before I finally hold Samantha in our arms? YES, I will survive, but patiently??? Hmmmm, probably not (OK definitely not!) Hopefully it won't be long before we see her sweet face. We know that day will be bittersweet, but we also know that Linh is in heaven with Jesus and we know that Samantha is the child God intends to come home with us. We can't wait to see who that little person is!

11 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Can't wait to see Samantha too!

Julie said...

Beautiful! I agree with Jenna...I can't wait to see her too!

Susan A. said...

I like the new look of your blog! And I can't wait to see little Samantha's face too!!

stollmyheart said...

I like Linh's little photo on the side! Very sweet!

Glad you like the blog!

Adalie said...

Your blog looks great. I can't wait to see Samantha's face on it...Let's hope it is soon!!!!

Tammy said...

Heather-
That is so nice that Lihn's picture is to the side. She will never be forgotten and will continue to live in the hearts and minds of those who love her. It will be a joyous day we get to meet Samantha as well.

Cara said...

Love the new layout! Hope you get your referral for Samantha soon!

Kelli said...

Love the new look. I hope you see Samantha soon!

Maria said...

I am SO not surprised that you have purchased everything you need. Maybe you could go purchase my stuff now. Love he new look. Glad to see an update!!

Megan said...

Your blog looks so pretty! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

The Hines Family said...

I'm excited to see who God has planned to be your Samantha. :-)