Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Wish!


We are back home from Vegas. We had a GREAT time, even thought we didn't strike it rich while we were there. I have lots of pictures to post of our trip but I haven't gotten them downloaded just yet.
So, today is my birthday. Charley and the kids made me an awesome birthday dinner (steak, garlic smashed potatoes, corn on the cob, grilled zuccini & a crisp salad with homemade ranch dressing). It was delicious! Charley bought me flowers & a new COOLPIX red camera. We have an awesome camera, but it's really big and I have been wanting one of those little tiny ones that are easy to take on the go! I had it with me the whole time in Vegas and LOVED it!
OK, now it's cake time and I have a wish to go make!!!!

13 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great one! I hope your wish comes true very soon!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Heather. I hope that you get everything that you wish for and more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and I know you are going to have a great year! SAMANTHA IS COMING HOME SOON, I JUST KNOW IT!!!
-Jean Brewer

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! Glad Vegas was fun.

Anonymous said...

Ok i have noticed we have some things in common ;)

~we're both in TX
~ both involved with same agency/country but now i've switched to another country
~similar age. did u just turn 30??
~similar b-day. my b-day is TODAY i just realized!!! (it's after midnight!) i'm 29!!

Happy Belated Birthday to you, and Happy Birthday to me!! ;)

Steve & Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Heather! :) Glad to hear you had fun in Vegas. I hope you wish comes true soon! I just know that you will be hearing about Samantha anytime now!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! That dinner sounds yummy! Have a great day...maybe you will get a birthday wish soon.... ;)

stollmyheart said...

happy happy!

Christy said...

Happy birthday Heather.

The Hines Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! :-)

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you have a grand year, and may all your wishes come true!

Maria said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm glad we got to chat on your day and look at those cute babies. Heard good news from agency director today that things are going to keep moving forward with Kryg. The four families in front of us are traveling next week and I'm hopeful for a referral in the next two weeks. Still hoping we get them on the same day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heather! How is it that I didn't know? I hope you had a great one!
Michelle