Saturday, June 2, 2007

Fingerprinting Done / A Taste of Vietnam


Well, we got our fingerprints done today. Hopefully we will receive our I171H & passports SOON!!! Our friends Cheryl & Sylvester who are also adopting from Vietnam had their fingerprinting appointment with us this morning. When we were finished we went to "Green Bamboo" to check out authentic Vietnamese food. Being the picky eater that I am, I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was! Maybe I'll survive eating in Vietnam afterall, but I am bringing KETCHUP!

2 comments:

R&H said...

We aren't very adventurous eaters either but found out that we really like most things at the Vietnamese restaurant here. Pho is wonderful, along with Bun Cha, and of course the egg rolls are delicious!
You should be fine in Vietnam! :)
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

stollmyheart said...

YAY! You are so close to being DTV! I'm so glad fingerprinting was fast and successful! Hope the magical I171-H comes soon!