Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! A few thoughts I've had today: This time next year, Charley will be a Daddy for the 5th time! We have been blessed with four amazing children and Charley is such a wonderful Dad to them. I cannot wait to see him touch the life of our "soon to be" little girl from Vietnam. There is something so specail about a father/daughter relationship. I just cannot help but thing about my Dad. I was adopted and I thank God every day for the family He placed me in. Although I was adopted, they are my family, they are my parents and I love them and respect them for all they have been to me growing up, for all that they are to me now and for all that they are to my children. Adoption is such a beautiful thing and I feel so privelaged to be on this adoption journey. My prayer for our little Samantha is that she will feel as loved and wanted as I feel by my parents who welcomed me into their lives & hearts! I love you Mom & Dad!

1 comment:

R&H said...

I just found your blog. Congrats on adopting from Vietnam-we are also requesting a little girl and hopefully will hear word any day now! It's such an amazing process isn't it?