Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still Waiting on the I-171H

We continue to wait (IMPATIENTLY) for that I-171H! Hoping & praying that it will be here by the end of this week. If it's not, our social worker who did our homestudy said she will check on it for us. This is the final document we need to be finished with all of our paperwork and complete our Dossier. I would start stalking the mailman if I thought it would do any good!

For all of you who do not know, we had an addendum written to our homestudy stating that we would accept a child 0-30 months. Originally we requested a child 0-12 months as we were told that toddlers would not be availible. Our agency is now working with a new orphanage that should have toddlers as well as infants. Currently, we are the only family with our agency requesting a toddler, so we could have our referral shortly after submitting our dossier. It is so exciting to think about who she might be, how old she will be and what type of personality she'll have. We just can't wait for her to be a part of our family!

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Come on I171-H!!!! I'm crossing my fingers YOU get the next toddler referral (not the other lady on the street) ;-)

Julie said...

I hope it comes soon! You are so close!!