Thursday, January 10, 2008

18 Weeks DTV & Spring Shopping Already!


Here we are....18 weeks DTV! Yesterday was an exciting day in "adoption land" a few families received referrals and I600 approvals. A BIG CONGRATS to all of those happy families! I hope things keep moving along and we see more referrals and approvals soon!


Well, although it is just the beginning of January, the stores are filled with adorable spring clothes already, even swimsuits! Now that I am pretty sure we will be traveling to Vietnam is the warm weather, I have started picking up a few spring outfits. I couldn't resist the funky flowers!

12 comments:

Jennifer G. said...

Those are adorable outfits.

Jillian Weiss said...

You are going to have the best dressed baby, that's for sure:)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Does it get any cuter??? Well, it will once there's a little Sam in those adorable outfits! Your time is coming soon, I just know it!

Chandra said...

I LOVE the jeans and top! That is adorable!

The Hines Family said...

What cute little outfits! Baby clothes are so fun! :-)

Thanks for the comment--I know God's timing is perfect even if it is hard to be patient sometimes. :-)

stollmyheart said...

OH Man...too cute! I LOVE the jeans with the green flower shirt! If you ever get bored shopping for Samantha...Ella will gladly accept gifts ;-)

Julie said...

I second what Jenna said. Lovey would love a personal shopper of her own too! Hang in there...you're 18 weeks closer! That's a HUGE Deal!!

Leslie & Shaune said...

oh i love that color green. mmm. i must go looking for that shirt this weekend.

Megan said...

Those outfits are too cute! What size are you buying for Samantha? I have been buying a lot of 6-9 month stuff, and praying that it will all fit!
For the record, I too am a blog addict and check your blog as well several times a day. Too funny! Maybe there is a twelve step program we could join to help us overcome this crippling addiction!

Sandra & Steve said...

You do buy the cutest stuff Heather, and I love it! Too bad you're not closer, I could use your advice - such good taste.
Sandra

Tiffany said...

Heather,

The clothes are adorable! Thanks for posting on my blog! Now I can follow your story too...

Tiff

James and Melissa said...

You always find the cutest clothes! I am sure that you will have good news soon!