Tuesday, January 22, 2008

All Good Things Must Come To An End.

Notice how skinny this pitiful little piggy bank looks? Well, that's about what our piggy bank is looking like, and this time Charley is putting his foot down. It's time to fatten up the piggy bank, which means NO MORE SHOPPING! So sad. But, on the brighter side, this is all for a good cause....getting Samantha home. We are hopeful that our referral is coming soon and things will start happening. I have to believe we are getting close!

5 comments:

Dana said...

That is the saddest little piggy I have ever seen.... And what will I look at now for inspiration on clothes shopping?

stollmyheart said...

LOL! That's too darn funny! I HOPE HOPE HOPE, DID I SAY HOPE? that referrals are coming soon!

Julie said...

I have never seen such a pitiful looking piggy bank. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope both of our referrals come pronto!!!

Leslie & Shaune said...

ah, shrinking piggy banks suck, dont' they! well, i think your dd must already have quite the wardrobe from your shopping so you needn't worry :)

i hope you get that referral soon!

Maria said...

The irony is that where you left off I picked up -- today. I went to the Gymboree here in SC today. I thought of you while I was there!!! I only bought clearance items. I just can't BRING myself to spend that much for a 6-12 month outfit. Well... maybe one. :-) It's all for the best cause in the world. It's just around the corner!!!!! HUGS!!