Thursday, January 24, 2008

20 Weeks DTV


Today marks 20 weeks since our dossier went to Vietnam. Today I received an email from a friend with the picture of this stone. The email said "Hope - Trust, Believe." After speaking with our agecny, it sounds as though our referral could happen at any time. I'd like to think that means it will be very soon, but the reality is that it could still take another month or two. At this point, I choose to hope, trust & believe that this is all in God's hands and all in His perfect timing.

5 comments:

Julie and Dean said...

Hi Heather! We're a fellow PLAN family. We pray you will receive your referral very soon. We have found much relief by letting go and letting the master plan work as it will. Although, at times we forget it's not in our control. Your post tonight is a reminder to us. Your comments will help us as we wait. Thank you!
JMD www.thedeziels.blogspot.com

Leslie & Shaune said...

heather! that is exciting news. i imagine you are keeping your cell phone with you at ALL times :)
i hope you hear very soon!

Julie said...

That's stone is perfect. I'm with you. I'm hoping for very soon!

Kathy Irwin said...

Hoping and praying for a quick call. We are just 10 weeks behind you. Just think....if we were pregnant, you'd be miserable & I'd be in my "happy hormone" months!! How exciting.....looking forward to your coming news!!!
Kathy
DTV 11/12

Leigh and Anthony said...

Hi Heather, I love the new look of your blog. You've inspired me to try to start a blog. I'm hopeless with the computer so it might not be very successful. I'm with you. Hope is the key.