Thursday, July 12, 2007

I171H - BUMMER!

Just as the mailman pulled away, I ran to the mailbox (this is routine for me the past few weeks) and to my MAJOR excitment, there was an envelope from USCIS. Overwhelmed with happiness, I ran in the house to take a picture of this beautiful piece of paper to post on this blog, and then came the let down..... one of the documents we submitted was not "good enough" for their likings. SO, now I have the task of getting this document re-done and re-submitted so that I can WAIT again for this stinkin I171H! This disappointment calls for some major retail therapy this weekend!

3 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Sorry! That totally sucks! Go shopping girl!

Jo said...

I hated dealing with USCIS.... First they lost all of our documents except our application and then after we got them new documents it took them over 3 months to issue our I-171H.

I hope you can get the new documents ASAP and get a really fast approval.

Julie said...

You've got to be kidding me!! You've had to overcome so many obstacles during this phase of the process. The rest has to go smooth!!