Sunday, July 22, 2007

A New Week

Friday we found out that our paperwork had arrived at the CIS office and they are working on our I171H. We are hoping that means we will have it in our hands this week. ALSO....our agency is expecting referrals any day now - SO EXCITING!!! I am hoping and praying that Julie & Jenna (#1 & #2 on the referral list) will get the news they have been waiting for and finally put a sweet little face with Lovey & Ella!!! Although we know that this is all in God's timing, we also know that things are starting to move along in the Tay Ninh province and referrals should start coming in!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks Heather! I'm hoping and praying that you will finally receive your I171H this week too. I'm so happy that it sounds like it is on its way.

I hope this is a week full of good news for everyone!!

Tasha Kent said...

wow. sounds like things are moving in the right direction!! congrats!!