Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pitty Party Over!

Ok, the I171H pitty party is over! Chin up.....movin' foward! We now have the documents they've requested and they are certified and on their way to me via FedEx overnight mail. I will FedEx them overnight to CIS tomorrow and our social worker thinks we should have that stinkin I171H by the end of next week - fingers & toes crossed!!! We plan to sit down this weekend and go through all of our documents AGAIN, double & triple check every last one of them and have it ready and waiting for that final piece of paper. Hoping and praying that there will be no more issues with our paperwork so that we can move foward!

3 comments:

stollmyheart said...

YAY! I'm glad the saga is coming to an end...just in time to start a new one ;-)

Julie said...

That's wonderful! I'll be hoping you get the precious piece of paper by the end of the week!

Ange said...

Hope you get what you need soon!