Friday, July 27, 2007

A Little Disappointed


Well, my mailman just came. No I171H :( I was really hoping it would have been here this week. Oh well, maybe next week. Let me rephrase that....it better be next week!!! I am leaving in about an hour to pick up my cousin Dawn from NY at the airport. We don't get to see eachother that often, but we always have such a great time together. That'll help pass time as we continue to WAIT WAIT WAIT. The day is still early, maybe Julie & Jenna will end the week with some great news. I keep hoping!

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Bummer for no I171-H! grrr. Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you had a great weekend with your cousin!

Julie said...

You are right! It had better be next week. You've waited way too long already! I hope you had a fun weekend!