Thursday, August 30, 2007

3 Day Weekend!

We are so happy with our decision to change agencies as our new agency is amazing! They are so quick to answer emails & return phone calls and they genuinely have care and concern for their clients. The joy and excitement of our adoption journey is back in our hearts. I plan to spend some time working on Samantha's room this weekend. (3 days with nothing much planned - YAY!) Although her room is painted, fully furnished w/bedding & curtains, and her closet is full of clothes, I have not done anything in the way of decorating. There is NOTHING on the walls yet. I hope to change that this weekend and post pictures soon! (Speaking of the closet full of clothes, I had to post a picture of my latest purchase from Baby Gap...does it get mcuh cuter that brown w/pink polka dots??? I couldn't pass this one up at the clearance price of $6.99!)

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

I think Ella needs that coat...I'm may be on a Baby Gap HUNT!

Julie said...

Have fun working on Samantha's room! Lovey's room is exactly the same. All furnished...nothing on the walls. I guess I better get to work too!