Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A New View!


OK, I have not been posting all the "specifics" of the issues we've been having in this process as I want this blog to remain a happy place! But, I have to admit, there have been some information out there that has caused us to have concerns to say the very least. SO...I have decided that I've had all of that funk I can stand and I am going to devote myself to prayer for the situations at hand and trust that God will reign here and all will work out. I decided to "cheer-up" my little spot on the web with some brightness. I liked the way it looked before, but I needed a break from black!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I really like the new look, and congrats on sending your dossier to the consulate! They will be back before you know it!

sue and gary said...

Hang in there!!!