Monday, August 13, 2007

Dossier to Secretary of State!

Well, today we are sending our dossier off to the Secretary of State to get it authenticated. It is a good feeling to finally get it off my desk and out of the house! BUT...the real relief will be when we are DTV (dossier to Vietnam). My goal was to be DTV by the end of July, but July has come and gone, so now I am hoping we will have that accomplished by the end of August. I'm also hoping we hear some news on referrals REALLY soon! That would be awesome!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Yahoo!! Congratulations! I know it feels so good to finally have that dossier on its way. This part went very quickly for me. I hope yours does too! You will be DTV before you know it!

Sue said...

Yay!!! You are one step closer to DTV!!!!

Shannon said...

Wow!!How exciting!! You are a big step closer!! Congratulations!!

Mrs.B said...

That is great news!! congratulations, one step closer...I bet you're feeling great!

stollmyheart said...

Yay...the papers are on their way!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your progress!! Thanks for the kind comments you have posted on my blog. It is helpful to have the blog community as support during this wait!!

Jessica and Eddie said...

Congrat--You are getting so close.